Sinai Health’s Measuring Health Equity team hosted a webinar titled: “Measuring Health Equity: Improving Data Quality in Toronto Central LHIN Hospitals and Community Health Centres”. The webinar was designed for staff working in Toronto Central LHIN hospitals and CHCs.
In this one hour webinar, Virginia Duarte Walsh, Health Equity Specialist – Sinai Health System, provided information and tools on how health care organizations collecting demographic data can improve their data quality.
The webinar included presentations from:
• Jane Harrison, Manager, Anishnawbe Health Toronto;
• Rosa Roti, Support Services Supervisor, Sinai Health System; and
• Jennifer Uy, Health Records Manager/Privacy Officer, Toronto Grace Hospital.
Guest presenters shared strategies their organizations used to improve collection rates while maintaining high quality data.
• Demographic data collection project leads;
• Clinical leads and individuals who work in planning, quality, or strategy; and
• Leaders who are interested in learning more about data quality and strategies for improving data quality in your own organization.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Virginia Duarte Walsh at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Audio begins on the 47 second mark.